CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

June 15, 2009

Harder than I thought....

So, I thought this was going to be easy, but it has been a bit harder than I expected. I think my daughter would have an easier time trying to design a blog page, since it takes her no time to chamge the look of her myspace i think mine has looked the same for about a year...lol. I am learning, but it does take some figuring out. I have just been trying different backgrounds, blinkies, banners,etc. But dont understand how to move stuff around and make it look it right. How do you guys make such beautiful pages.... I think will take me more time to learn. I am sure my next few posts will be me, just venting about this new pasttime of mine....We shall see.

1 comment:

Jessa said...

Ahhh! You have a blog! I'm SO excited! I'm going to link you to mine right now! Whoohoo! :) And btw, your blog looks great! I love the background :)

Scott & Mindy's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones