CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

June 13, 2009

Here I am!

Ok, so a few my friends have been blogging, and I never really have had an interest in creating one. But as time has passed I think that since I really have enjoyed being able to see into their lives, what is happening in their families, watching their children grow, and seeing their struggles and triumphs...I figured it was probably a good way to keep in touch with everyone on deeper level than just facebooking or myspace.
I cant promise that i will be able to do it often. But I will try to keep up with it from time to time....
I am looking forward to showing you all my world, from my perspective...from the eyes of being mom, wife, friend, daughter, sibling, believer......
Welcome to my world...as crazy as it may be, and I am always open to whatever you would like to share in return.....
Let the adventure begin......

No comments:

Scott & Mindy's Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones